Palm Springs Auto Accident Attorney
Making Seasoned Legal Representation Available to All
At Christopher C. Vader PC, our goal is to defend the rights of ordinary people who have been through traumatic and costly experiences at no fault of their own. Being involved in an auto accident can disrupt your entire life, as you may experience physical injuries, mental anguish, and the financial burden of medical bills and lost wages from the time you are unable to work.
Why clients choose Christopher C. Vader PC:
- Free consultations
- Millions of dollars recovered for clients
- Representation backed by 20 years of experience
- Experience working in both state and federal trial courts
Your Palm Springs personal injury attorney aims to hold the at-fault party accountable and assist you in securing damages. Even when the defendant is a large corporation who will do all they can to avoid accepting responsibility and paying reparations, we will fight for your rights.
Contact skilled, committed Palm Springs car accident attorney Christopher Vader, PC to schedule your free case consultation. (760) 537-4457
The Many Types of Auto Accidents
California is known for its congested freeways and reckless drivers. With a large number of people on the road and the inherent risks with operating motor vehicles, auto accidents are some of the most common personal injury cases we handle.
We have over 20 years of experience representing people like you in accidents involving:
What to do After an Auto Accident in Palm Springs
Regardless of the type of auto accident you are involved in, there are several steps you should take in order to protect your rights. A few simple actions can be invaluable later in the legal proceedings when you are required to prove you were injured as a result of negligence if a dispute over which party is liable arises, or if there is disagreement over the amount you should be awarded.
After an accident, make sure you:
- Exchange contact and driver insurance information with the other party
- Take pictures at the scene of the accident
- Collect contact information of any witnesses
- Document the injuries and medical expenses caused by the accident
- Report the accident to the police, your insurance company, and the DMV
How We Can Help
An attorney such as Christopher can provide assistance in:
- Navigating the insurance claims process
- Ensuring you understand the statute of limitations and guidelines for filing your claim
- Helping you understand and avoid actions that might harm your case
- Reaching a settlement or representing you in litigation
Christopher has handled thousands of cases over his 20 years in practice. He provides a level of insight and competence that can only stem from years of personal experience representing clients at both the state and federal level. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident at the fault of another, Christopher wants to help you secure the compensation you deserve!
You’ve been through enough. Call our trusted Palm Springs car accident attorney at (760) 537-4457 and let us take it from here.