Palm Springs Auto Accident Attorney
Making Seasoned Legal Representation Available to All
At Christopher C. Vader PC, our goal is to defend the rights of ordinary people who have been through traumatic and costly experiences through no fault of their own. Being involved in an auto accident can disrupt your entire life, as you may experience physical injuries, mental anguish, and the financial burden of medical bills and lost wages from the time you are unable to work.
Why clients choose us:
- Free consultations
- Millions of dollars recovered for clients
- Representation backed by 20 years of experience
- Experience working in both state and federal trial courts
We aim to hold the at-fault party accountable and assist you in securing damages. Even if the defendant in your case is a large corporation who will do all they can to avoid accepting responsibility and paying reparations, we will fight for your rights and work to get you the best possible settlement or verdict.
Contact a skilled, committed Palm Springs car accident attorney. Call us at (760) 537-4457 and schedule your free case consultation.
The Many Types of Auto Accidents
California is known for its congested freeways and reckless drivers. With a large number of people on the road and the inherent risks of operating motor vehicles, auto accidents are some of the most common personal injury cases we handle.
We have over 20 years of experience representing people like you in accidents involving:
What to Do After an Auto Accident in Palm Springs
Regardless of the type of auto accident you are involved in, there are several steps you should take in order to protect your rights. A few simple actions now can be invaluable later in the legal proceedings, during which time you may be required to prove you were injured as a result of negligence. This is especially true if a dispute over liability arises or if there is disagreement over the amount you should be awarded.
After an accident, make sure you do the following:
- Exchange contact and driver insurance information with the other party.
- Take pictures at the scene of the accident.
- Collect contact information of any witnesses.
- Document the injuries and medical expenses caused by the accident.
- Report the accident to the police, your insurance company, and the DMV.
How We Can Help
At Christopher C. Vader PC, we can help you do all of the following:
- Navigate the insurance claims process
- Ensure you understand the statute of limitations and guidelines for filing your claim
- Help you understand and avoid actions that might harm your case
- Reach a settlement or represent you in litigation
We have handled thousands of cases over the past 20 years. We provide a level of insight and competence that can only stem from years of personal experience representing clients at both the state and federal level. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident at the fault of another, we may be able to help you secure the compensation you deserve.
You’ve been through enough. Call Christopher C. Vader PC today at (760) 537-4457 and let us take it from here.