Car Accident Attorney in Palm Springs
Over 20 Years of Experience Providing Tenacious Representation
California is an at-fault state when it comes to determining liability for the damages caused by a car accident. This means that anyone injured in an accident can pursue reparations from those legally at fault. Because California drivers are required to have liability insurance coverage in order to operate a motor vehicle, drivers or passengers harmed in an accident can typically secure compensation for their losses. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving a motor vehicle, our Palm Springs car accident attorney Christopher C. Vader PC can provide trusted and experienced legal counsel to help secure the reparations for the damage you have sustained.
Reach out and
schedule your free case consultation today
Directly Following the Car Accident
We understand that even minor accidents can be unnerving and leave you feeling shaken up. If you are injured in an accident, you might want nothing more than to put the entire experience behind you as quickly as possible. However, you may be entitled to file a claim for compensation for your losses, and following a few simple steps can increase the ease of the ensuing legal proceedings.
If you have been injured in an accident:
- Take photos and collect witness contact information at the scene of the accident
- Report the incident to the police, your insurance company, and the DMV
- Seek medical attention and keep the record of your visit, as it can provide proof of the extent of your injuries
- Keep track of expenses incurred, typically medical bills and car repair costs
- Secure the assistance of a Palm Springs car accident lawyer
Our Role as Your Advocate
If you were involved in a car accident, Palm Springs personal injury attorney Christopher can help:
- Gather evidence and build a case to prove liability for the accident
- Find compassionate doctors in accordance with your insurance guidelines
- Interact with the insurance companies involved in a way that protects your rights
- Pursue full compensation for the injuries you have experienced
Christopher handles each case he takes on with extreme care, making himself available for in-person meetings with his clients. He offers free case consultations in order for you to witness his sound legal competence and extraordinary commitment to protecting your rights for yourself. We want to provide support you can depend on during this trying time.
Trust Christopher’s two decades of experiences
to help you pursue compensation for the injuries and property damage you suffered.
Call our Palm Springs Car Accident Lawyer today!