Car Accident Attorney in Palm Springs
Over 20 Years of Experience Providing Tenacious Representation
California is an at-fault state when it comes to determining liability for the damages caused by a car accident. This means that anyone injured in an accident can pursue reparations from those legally at fault. Because California drivers are required to have liability insurance coverage in order to operate a motor vehicle, drivers and passengers harmed in an accident can typically secure compensation for their losses. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving a motor vehicle, we may be able to provide trustworthy legal counsel and help you obtain reparations for the damage you have sustained.
Reach out and schedule your free case consultationtoday by calling (760) 537-4457.
Directly Following the Car Accident
We understand that even minor accidents can be unnerving and may leave you feeling distressed. If you are injured in an accident, you may want nothing more than to put the entire experience behind you as quickly as possible. However, you may be entitled to file a claim for compensation for your losses, and following a few simple steps now can increase the ease of the ensuing legal proceedings.
If you have been injured in an accident, be sure to do the following:
- Take photos and collect witness contact information at the scene of the accident.
- Report the incident to the police, your insurance company, and the DMV.
- Seek medical attention and keep the record of your visit, as it can provide proof of the extent of your injuries.
- Keep track of expenses incurred, typically medical bills and car repair costs.
- Secure the assistance of a Palm Springs car accident lawyer.
Our Role as Your Advocate
If you were involved in a car accident, we may be able to help you take care of the important things, such as:
- Gathering evidence and build a case to prove liability for the accident
- Finding compassionate doctors in accordance with your insurance guidelines
- Interacting with the insurance companies involved in a way that protects your rights
- Pursuing full compensation for the injuries you have experienced
We handle each case with extreme care, making ourselves available for in-person meetings with clients. We offer free case consultations in order for you to witness our legal competence and extraordinary commitment to protecting your rights. We want to provide support you can depend on during this trying time.
Speak to a Palm Springs car accident lawyer today by calling us at (760) 537-4457.